Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Author Topic: Need some advice from veterans!  (Read 317 times)

Offline kavin2468

• I love RAP4
Need some advice from veterans!
« on: April 03, 2014, 04:31:22 PM »
Hey everyone. I am in a dilemma I was hoping to get some help with.

I have a T68 Gen6 w/ Splitfire that I bought refurbished a few years back, and it never quite worked right. I was planning on sending it in to get fixed and then got stuck looking at all the new stuff that's come out, including the 468! I can spend $30 + repair cost to repair my gun, or spend $250 to upgrade to the 468. The only thing stopping me from jumping on that is that I play mostly woodsball and don't use mags much so I would be SOL with the 468. I also want to use first strike rounds from my mags. My only option it would seem is to get the 468 AND the Scarab arms adapter AND a box mag, bringing my total to well over $500 (I would also need a Lok Bolt upgrade if that is not already in the mix yet). If I stay with the T68 Gen6 I would need to pay repair costs, however much they will be, and get the DMAG Kit, bringing my total to about $180 + repair costs.

TL;DR

My Questions:

1. Is a box mag convenient enough to use as a hopper (like does it get in the way of your hands, is it awkward to run with, etc)?
2. Is the 468 THAT MUCH better than the T68 to justify that purchase?
3. Any other options you think I should consider?

Thanks everyone!