Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Author Topic: For Sale: RAP4 METS Combat Package $500  (Read 273 times)

Offline l337d00d

• l337 c0mm4nd0
  • Gold Member
  • ph34r t3h l337n355!
    • Pratt Hobbies home page
For Sale: RAP4 METS Combat Package $500
« on: September 10, 2013, 01:43:38 PM »
For Sale:

RAP4 METS with 7 magazines, 2 45 gram Co2 tanks, M16 style solid butt stock, M203 Grenade Launcher, 2 .43 caliber grenades and the grenade charger. Also included with this sale are an ammo can with an unknown (large) number of aluminum casings, .43 caliber paintballs, fuzzy velcro target balls, a bag of over sized paintballs for the grenades, and the original barrel and fore grip, however I do not have the forward grip retention ring.

The marker started as a LE model. The internals have been upgraded to the METS core some time ago. The grenade launcher has been custom fitted to the new twenty inch barrel. It's not the prettiest job, and it wobbles a little bit, but the barrel mount to the receiver is solid and the launcher functions as it should. A little more work and some ingenuity would shore it right up. The o-rings on the Co2 tanks should probably be replaced before you use them.

This marker and accessories are being sold as is with no warranties or returns. I have had this stuff for a long time and it has seen quite a bit of hard use. The paint is scratched all over the place, but the metal is in good shape and should serve the buyer well with proper care and maintenance. I am selling because I have moved on to different hobbies.

I am asking $500 USD for the whole package. You get a huge amount of gear for just under the price of a new METS marker!

I will accept payment through PayPal, Visa, or MasterCard. Cash only if you are local (in the Fairfax, Virginia area) and can pick it up in person. I will ship anywhere within the continental United States of America (Sorry everyone in Canada. I don't think it would make it through your customs anyway).

Please contact me though email at brian@pratthobbies.com or in a personal message on this forum if you are interested. I will be happy to answer any questions or take more photos at your request.