yes, with HPA markers much more reliable and there is no need to take them apart after each game.
Also I got T68s, A5s, BT-4s and all of them use HPA too...
I have 2 diver's tanks filled with HPA for 3000psi, that enough for 1 group of 12 ppl
and I have no problem with .43 rifles, cause of using HPA, except pistols.
I change o-rings in rifles once a year.
sure, I am cleaning all of them with brush, air and cloth after each game, but not taking apart each time
, thats also benefits of using powder balls, instead of paintballs
pistols are total problem, we have tried to make them more reliable, but still not succeed fully.
anyway we have created one, that use HPA source
its 226 pistol + 13ci HPA + nylon remote
everything works ok, but still have sometimes mechanical issues
for magazines, yes, I use s-thunder mags about last 2 years and only 1 broke, from all 40, that I have... highly recommend them! its sad, that there is only AR series mags and no AK series plastic mags from s-thunder guys
so, my AK's waiting for more mags now
I am running rental club (for groups not more than 12ppl) using .43 rifles and there is no problems finding ppl
cause .43 smaller and not so danger for the kids, I am just coming to school and ask kids " who wants to play counter-strike in real world?" that works
sure, I have friends, who are like airsoft, but want to see hits, they like a lot to play .43 powderballs
also, every game make some photos and place them in FB or anywhere else, where ppl can share them with thier friends
heres my typical gaming day:
1. meeting arrived group near field
2. registration, payments & etc
3. splitting them into teams and give camo shirt, pants, helmet (if needed) and mask
4. gather all of the teams together and instruct them for safety rules
5. than comes instructions about weapon (how it works, what parts), magazine and etc
6. give weapons, magazines, powder balls, cases to ppl, help them fill 1 magazine + fill tanks with HPA
7. come to fire range with each person for target practice ( a few shots) so ppl start to understand how to shoot and operate weapon
thats also helps to find a problems at early pre-game stage, if marker not working - i replace it with working one
8. after fire range, i ask to fill 1 mag fully and instruct about basic rules of the game
(hit into body=dead, hit into weapon = dead, hit into head= dead, fingers or feet = injured and etc.)
9. play warm up game (team deathmatch), each have 1 live and 1 mag
playing it twice, swapping team start positions
10. after warm up, I ask to fill all mags and instruct players about next scenario, while they load they weapons
11. play "kill their commander" scenario. where each team must kill opposing team commander
commander can be killed only into head or weapon, sometimes I restrict commander with only 1 mag instead of usual 3, that has everyone. play twice, swapping spawn positions.
12. refill tanks, load mags and ready for next mission "fortress assault"
attackers has 3 lives, defenders only 1. 10-5 minutes for mission. attackers must clean "fortress" from defenders for the given time, if end of the time reached and even 1 defender alive - defenders won! if attackers "kill" all defenders before the time - attackers won!
each attacker have 3 mags, after each death, attacker must leave 1 mag at their team start position, to indicate that he loose 1 live
13. refill tanks, load mags and ready for next mission "sabotage" (or "blow up warehouse")
14. if ppl still have power, refill tanks, load mags and ready for extra-mission "VIP escort"
usually, thats last mission, cause ppl out of energy
but sometimes we play "assault" again, untill everybody comes out of ammo
15. everybody happy and get our equipment+weapons back and say good bye.
hope it helps
here is standard player package, that I am offering
mask, helmet, camo shirt and pants, marker + 3 mags, mag pouch