Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Author Topic: Tacamo MKV Kit and dmag's  (Read 2673 times)

Offline vinspad

Tacamo MKV Kit and dmag's
« on: April 13, 2013, 10:37:30 AM »
I've held on to the tacamo MKV mag conversion kit for my 98 custom since it first came in from pre-order (forgot date).  I am actually waiting to convert the marker in hopes that a DMAG compatible magwell will be released soon.  The mkp-II kit and a DMAG compatible magwell were released in support of phenom for dmags.

So I'm wondering are there any plans to release MKV-II kit or at least an MKV DMAG compatible magwell?  Im holding on to the original tacamo 98 custom conversion kit wondering if I'll ever be able to use those awesome DMAGS.  Or should I go ahead and sell the kit in disappointment of no future DMAG support.  Anyone from RAP4 please help.

If its already in design/per-production phase here are some ideas:

1. Make the DMAG magwell compatible with the current gen4 boxmag.
2. If #1 not feasable then develop a gen5 boxmag for .68 cal that would fit into MKV DMAG magwell.
3. Develop a boxmag or drum mag for FIRST STRIKE only rounds with like 50 or 100rnd capacity.

Im sure many others have similar thoughts and plenty of ideas on this. 

Offline Warhawks

• You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead, hands
  • Rap4 Rocks!
    • www.war-hawks.webs.com
Re: Tacamo MKV Kit and dmag's
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 02:14:02 PM »
Love the idea of dmag compatible box mag. Sounds like it would be a good sell. As for the Mag well, From what I have heard, they sell a mag well for the MKV kits too be converted. If you go under t68 mags, or Tacamo conversion kit upgrades, you should find it. if not, I know they sell a package with 10d mags and the conversion mag well. Hope this helped!
Renegade

Offline vinspad

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 06:08:41 AM »
Maybe I'm asking/posting/looking in wrong forum area to get an answer.  Someone from Rap4 please help!?

Thanks for reply warhawks.  I would like to get a reply from Omar or KT or an employee who can confirm whether or not there's any intention to release a DMAG compatible magwell for MKV conversion kits.  Maybe if there are more requests by tacamo MKV conversion kit owners that rap4 development team can start working on it or put the development on the forefront as I'm sure there are many projects rap4 teams are working on.  I'd like to receive an honest answer where I know I can be purchasing the magwell eventually or not.  I own the original tacamo conversion kit and definitely would purchase the dmag mkv magwell as well as the air thru stock kit.  I want to make more investments and upgrade with rap4 products, but need to know if support for tacamo 98 mag kits will continue.  If MKP, MKP-II, and respective dmag magwells have come out, then it must be feasable for Mkv magwell to come out as well.  I am hoping to hit the fields this summer year with an MKV DMAG ready to go.

I'd rather keep my money invested towards a well made/produced magwell product and help support rap4 than sell my tacamo kit and invest in another DMAG/first strike capable marker. 

Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but it's not.  I'm trying to generate positive support on this in hopes of a release for 98 custom and other markers besides phenom.

Vincent

Offline John

• RAP4 Staff
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 12:31:37 PM »
Hi Vinspad,
We are planning to release the MKV DMag magazine well within the next following few weeks. Please note this is only an estimated time frame and if everything goes as planned, we should have it here soon.

Offline vinspad

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 12:43:06 AM »
Thanks for reply John.  I really appreciate the opportunity to continue upgrading the tacamo mag kit.  I saw the video Omar posted on YouTube.  Thank you Omar!