Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Author Topic: Brittle paint and Gen 7 T-68  (Read 1360 times)

Offline trekbuddy

• I love RAP4
Brittle paint and Gen 7 T-68
« on: February 13, 2013, 03:33:14 PM »
I am tentatively making my plans for Living Legends and I had a question in regards to paint and my T-68. Last year Legends primarily had Ultra Evil and Marballizers for the scenario. People were saying Tippman's were having trouble with the Evil but should be fine with the Marballizer, so I got Marballizers. I ran my T-68 and my A-5, only switching to my A-5 for the final battle. The breaks that I was seeing in my Gen 7 seemed to only happened when I was starting to run low in the box mag. My question is do you think the Marballizer or Ultra Evil paint will give me troubles this year? I have just upgraded to the anti-Lok mechanism and the Firestorm e-trigger.
Those of you who have been to LL know in the midst of battle you can be a few miles from campsite. I just don't want to have to worry about chops and having to field strip the marker to clean it out.

Offline azntactical

• The T68 is my cup of tea.
Re: Brittle paint and Gen 7 T-68
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 08:10:53 AM »
you shouldnt have a problem. i was at LL5 and used evil in my gen7 without a problem.

Offline trekbuddy

• I love RAP4
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 09:29:51 PM »
Thank you! Are you going to LL6? I would like to get some magfed guys together around a campsite or something to shoot the breeze and pick each others brains.

Offline azntactical

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 11:20:11 AM »
i am on the fence on LL6. but, there will be other mag fed players there. you can try to hook up with saswoodsball. the wisconsin chapter will be attending. they are a bunch of good guys. but if i do go, i will be dressed in black...swat style with my clear hawkeye mask.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 11:22:37 AM by azntactical »

Offline trekbuddy

• I love RAP4
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 12:32:36 PM »
A good portion of my team is going so we will be all in marpat flying our Muddy Water Boys and Nebraska flags! You should come it would be cool to pick your brain a bit!

Offline azntactical

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 01:01:36 PM »
cool. what side you going on? sas will be on the horde. i will see what happens. if i go, i will probably play saturday only.

Offline trekbuddy

• I love RAP4
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 05:16:11 PM »
We were New Empire last year and are pretty close with Roughneck and the Cobra guys so we will be Empire again. Us and another team from here in Nebraska are making up a good portion of the Pegasus legion. You are more than welcome to sign up for Empire and Pegasus legion and run with us MWB! I am slowly getting my guys interested in milsim/mag fed. You might get your ear chewed off!