Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Author Topic: T68  (Read 1864 times)

Offline mgray

• I love RAP4
T68
« on: August 25, 2012, 07:10:12 PM »
I bought a T68 with a red dot and flashlight and 10 magazines. Everything arrived and I went off to a 2 day scenario game. I'm sitting in my camp site right now  cleaning and rebuilding the marker because it has done nothing but chop paint and jam and make obnoxiously loud discharge noises.

I dropped $1200 on equipment and none if it works!

The magazine springs twisted and rendered 3 magazines useless.
The marker's remote port is awful and locked itself to my line. The line works fine on everything except this marker!

This sucks and I wish I could get a refund and just walk away from the brand forever.

Offline Bheleu02

• I love RAP4
Re: T68
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 11:20:05 AM »
Dude.. i agree.. i just bought the T68 Gen7 Extreme Sniper. same thing 12 hundred F&%cking dollars, and it's garbage.. it has a grenade launcher attached, which they made it seem like it held alot of balls.. it holds 3.. big deal!! that and after one charge and use of it it NO LONGER FUNCTIONS.. i try to charge it and the air just blows right through
I got the gun with the 18 inch tactical rifled barrel... this thing LOOKS awesome.. but the balls curve way more than my walmart brand jt tactical that i got for 125 bucks .. my first magazine had several double ball shots and several ball breaks.. forcing me to attempt to pull the gun apart.. only to find that underslung rail, grenade launcher, bipod were all loose.. Whats the point in HAVING THIS MASSIVE GUN THEY CALL A SNIPER WHEN I CAN'T ACCURATELY HIT SOMEONE FROM 30 FEET AWAY?! i'll just use my Tiberius SOCOM with first strike instead.. dead accurate.
all this HYPE on RAP4.. and it's pure c***..  >:(

Offline azntactical

• The T68 is my cup of tea.
Re: T68
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 11:14:40 AM »
mgray: what kind of balls are you using? with mag, they are size sensitive. if too small, you will get chops and if to large, the balls will get stuck in the feed neck. with the mags, just open it up and re-align everything back up. what remote line you are using?

bheleu02: a longer barrel doesn't mean better accuracy. with the double feeding, it's the problem of the detent. the older detent (metal ball) are better built to stop that. if you are having issues with double feeds, i would recommend in you getting the lok bolt system. that should do a better job.

you can check out my videos on youtube: azntactical. all i do is play with the t68.