Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Author Topic: T68 Gen 7 Issues with lok bolt  (Read 3504 times)

Offline ZumBr

• I love RAP4
T68 Gen 7 Issues with lok bolt
« on: July 20, 2012, 05:04:53 AM »
Hi,

First of all, if this is not the right place for this topic, I'm sorry :)

So i have a T68 Gen 7, i installed the FireStorm Trigger and the hammer/spring that came with it, along with the Lok Bolt for the T68. Now it won't re-cock after every shoot and I'm getting double feedings, aside from having very low pressure, even through the back velocity screw is all the way in.

I've tried firing it with CO2 and also with HPA

Could this be due to me using grease to lubricate the marker? I've used it before when i was using the Splitfire and the Anti Chop Bolt, but after installing the Lok Bolt I've all kinds of issues.

Best regards.

Offline teknix

Re: T68 Gen 7 Issues with lok bolt
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 05:40:42 PM »
Try ising the standard bolt with the lok bolt and nit the antichop. Also replace the ball detents with tippmann ones sine the stock ones will squish down and cause double feeds.

Offline ZumBr

• I love RAP4
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 06:51:09 PM »
Thanks, but i'm using it with the standard bolt, and it is still not working. About the ball detents, i'll buy some tippman ones tomorrow to replace them.

Offline Johnnyobaileys

• I love RAP4
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 04:42:36 PM »
Hi! I am not helping out much but I having the same trouble with my gen 6. I have tried it all! different set ups with lok bolt, anti-chop bolt, original bolt, original mag feed and so on. The thing is that I had both the lok bolt and the anti-chop bolt installed and it worked decently then I took it apart for lub and cleaning and after that it completely f***ed up and I can't get it straight. Any suggestions what to do? Last thing is that I got her working in some way but I can't get through a whole mag without a major chopping or double feeding and not cocking and so on. Please please help me out here!

Offline robomaniac

• Russian RAP4 fan
    • my web
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 05:49:14 AM »
i got multiple issues using "lokbolt" too. as I see here , issue still not solved completely by anyone
any help from RAP4 is appreciated
tactical magfed paintball forever!!!!

Offline John

• RAP4 Staff
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 11:04:22 AM »
Check the 3 top rails screws and make sure they're not over torque. Also look through the bolt chamber to make sure the screws are not going all the way through into the chamber.

Offline azntactical

• The T68 is my cup of tea.
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 03:28:10 PM »
i would probably suggest in putting some grease on the bolt itself and see what happens. i had dragging issues with the lok bolt and anti chop bolt combo. i ended up using the stock bolt and works perfect with no double feeds or drag. also, leave the bolt in the forward position past the lok bolt to help compress the detents. it may be to stiff yet and needs breaking in.

Offline robomaniac

• Russian RAP4 fan
    • my web
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 10:03:38 AM »
there as too hard spring and yes, anti-chop bolt doesnt ork ith lok bolt system
tactical magfed paintball forever!!!!