Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Author Topic: Bay Area/Northern Cali Milsim/Woodsball League  (Read 1093 times)

Offline heeltoepro

• I love RAP4
Bay Area/Northern Cali Milsim/Woodsball League
« on: December 04, 2011, 05:07:19 PM »
First off let me say I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this. So, I am absolutely in love with woodsball and MilSim. My only problem is knowing/finding other people whom are like minded. I'm looking to start a Tactical Paintball organization (teams, ranking, leader boards, specialized events, classes/divisions, rules, etc..) with people who are interested in playing possibly once or twice a month. I'd like as many people to join if possible. I feel like the majority of people who play woodsball or any MilSim type games do it in private groups. I'd like to unite them all.  There are amazing courses and outdoor terrains Cali has to offer and I'd like to experience them all with others on a like minded playing field. There is a league that I can say would be the perfect model for us to use as a foundation. I'm sure everyone knows of it. http://www.milsimleague.com/ I'll also be making a profile there to post this same ad. I'd like every Bay Area/NorCal player to in some way be able to play others. Whether ranked or for fun. I think this would be an awesome way for all of us to connect and bring more people into all of our games. Thank you all for your time.

Offline Target

• I'm a llama!
Re: Bay Area/Northern Cali Milsim/Woodsball League
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 02:14:55 AM »
Wow, this is a late response.  But you are right up our alley!  If you're still getting msgs from this board, come join up for some fun!