Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Author Topic: Attention Southern California Mag fed players!  (Read 3989 times)

Offline cesarumana

• I love RAP4
Attention Southern California Mag fed players!
« on: June 12, 2011, 07:46:59 PM »
(I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong section or already posted elsewhere, my first time starting a post!)
Hello I am in los angeles CA, I would like to know if there any other southern California magazine fed only players out there that would like to get together with me and my mag fed only friends( there are 7 of us total) and play games as a private party at a local paintball field. It seems like we are always the only mag fed only players everywhere we go (except operation end war and socal counterstrike)and I know there have got to be more of us in this area.  Quite frankly we would like to play more often than twice a year with other strictly mag fed players. So please feel free to reply to this post or PM me with any contact info. My main goal is to have a network of friends in this area that I can call up and arrange private games at local socal paintball fields at least once a month or whatever all our schedules will allow. I find private parties are generally around a minimum of 15 people or so at most fields , so if I can get at least this many players consistently we'll be happy. We are willing to drive, but ideally if you are kind of far from us we can perhaps meet at a field somewhere between for each of us. It doesnt matter if you are a group or solo player, just be strictly mag fed (RAP, mislig or whatever other brand doesnt matter, .43 cal and box mags also ok).  Thanks guys and I really hope to hear from some socal players real soon!

Offline DMH_HellFire

• www.DMHpaintball.com
    • DMH Paintball Team
Re: Attention Southern California Mag fed players!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 07:03:22 PM »
you check out Milsim Corps' Mag-Fed Division - http://www.milsimcorps.com/

check for near by fields - http://www.milsimcorps.org/mscdatabase/Authorized_Fields_list.php

Offline cesarumana

• I love RAP4
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 10:11:31 PM »
We've tried milsim corps and in fact are still the only mag-fed team in socal (E.P.I.C #1137) and playing at Paintball USA. For the preseason game in march we had to play a speedball/hopper fed team because we were the only mag feds. To date that has been our only game. I refuse to believe that in a region so heavily populated with paintballers, with alot of scenarios games hosted, and with so many great fields around  here, and with RAP4 headquartered in our state we are the only 7 strictly mag fed players around here.

Offline DMH_HellFire

• www.DMHpaintball.com
    • DMH Paintball Team
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 03:33:55 AM »
we have limited teams to play on the east too and I have been told players don't want to use tubes or pistols only while waiting for their conversion kits....hopefully the last couple game of the year will have a big increase with players as the conversion kits will hopefully be in peoples hands soon.

Offline cesarumana

• I love RAP4
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 01:00:05 PM »
Yea thats why I also wanted to post this now, in case people who also have purchased or are thinking of getting conversion kits to let me know also that way we can all aprticipate.

Offline Lagos

• I love RAP4
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »
I'm with the Killer Rabbits Paintball Team, we're primarily milsim players and we're close friends with the Southwest Regulators who are also heavily into milsim. Most of us have ordered the magfed kits and we're excited about the prospect of magfed only games.
If you're on Facebook drop us a message: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Killer-Rabbits-Scenario-Paintball-Team/152233948992

Offline cesarumana

• I love RAP4
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 12:32:58 AM »
Thanks for the reply Lagos. I have a teammate putting together a facebook for us and hopefully we'll be on facebook soon as well as me and my guys have just recently banded together. When its up I'll send you a friend request, We are EPIC out of LA, where are you guys located?

Offline DeeLux

• SW Regulators
    • SW Regulators
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 11:32:33 AM »
hey cesar,

I'm one the the SW Regulators looking forward to playing Mag fed this season (once the kits get shipped out), we are located in and around Los Angeles, Bakerfield, Modesto and Murietta.
What field do you guys usually play at?

I imagine as the ktis become more avaliable, more and more players will be down to play mag fed only games.

Keep us posted when you guys play!

-DeeLux
XO, Southwest Regulators
* Capt. DeeLux XO * SW Regulators * Operator Strike Force * UMS Guerrilla Operative *

Offline cesarumana

• I love RAP4
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 11:50:45 AM »
We usually play at paintball USA in santa clarita, however we are open to other fields as well. We are actually playing an all magfed game at the end of the month. When you guys get your kits though please let me know, I have a few other people who are also down to play. It seems like all the people who have replied to my post are all waiting for the kits so even though I already own magfed gear I am also awaiting the release of the kits. Thanks for the Reply Deelux!

Offline cesarumana

• I love RAP4
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 12:59:27 PM »
Ok we finally have our first game set
When: Saturday March 3, 2012
Where: Paintball Warz in Palmdale
We are using this particular field because they only require 10 for a private party, and we finally have 10 all magfed players who are confirmed. So once again if you are in southern california and are a magfed player and are interested in joining us at the above mentioned time and place for an all magfed game please message me here, or email me at cesar.umana@gmail.com. Thanks!

Offline cesarumana

• I love RAP4
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 05:22:09 PM »
Our next all magfed only private paintball game will be sunday april 1st at california paintball park in castaic. Send me a message here or at cesar.umana@gmail.com if interested!

Offline cesarumana

• I love RAP4
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 05:33:42 PM »
Our next all magfed game is saturday april 21 at paintball wars in palmdale. Last game we had lots of guys with tac caps and small hoppers and what not. This is mags (and box mags for heavy gunners) only! Hoppers of any kind are a no go. Pistols, .43 cals are also ok. Please let me know either thru the forum here or at cesar.umana@gmail.com if your interested in playing, thank you!

Offline Target

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 02:11:54 AM »
Seams this may be a dead thread, but if not... if any SoCal players are up for a drive we can meet half way.
I hate fields, but if you're up for any other milsim play (backwoods, house, abandoned commercial/industrial zones, or h*** even a zodiac beach assault against the Gaviotta beach!)
Let me know, we got some ballers looking to play!