Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Author Topic: Dead Man's Hand Paintball  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Acesand8s

• I love RAP4
Dead Man's Hand Paintball
« on: November 16, 2010, 06:42:42 PM »
Greetings all,

Just would like to inform the community that a like minded friend and I are forming a Limited paint/mag fed paintball team.  Dead Man's Hand paintball is based out of Eastern PA and is looking for more like minded team oriented people to join.  THe plan is to have the team formed for the 2011 season and participate in Mil Sim paintball league in NJ as well as attend multiple scenario events.  I would love to see an event like Operation End War done on the East Coast.  If you are in our area and interested in meeting up and slinging some paint together please email me.

Thanks

Offline DMH_HellFire

• www.DMHpaintball.com
    • DMH Paintball Team
Re: Dead Man's Hand Paintball
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 03:36:52 AM »
You can check us out on Facebook - Dead-Man's Hand
or our website - http://www.dmhpaintball.com/

Offline chillingfire

• I love RAP4
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 02:46:35 AM »
Greetings all,

Just would like to inform the community that a like minded friend and I are forming a Limited paint/mag fed paintball team.  Dead Man's Hand paintball is based out of Eastern PA and is looking for more like minded team oriented people to join.  THe plan is to have the team formed for the 2011 season and participate in Mil Sim paintball league in NJ as well as attend multiple scenario events.  I would love to see an event like Operation End War done on the East Coast.  If you are in our area and interested in meeting up and slinging some paint together please email me.

Thanks

Sounds great! Are you guys still meeting up? I recently moved to Uniontown and I have yet to make friends. Hope I could hang out with you guys and play paint with you all.

Offline DMH_HellFire

• www.DMHpaintball.com
    • DMH Paintball Team
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 07:03:37 PM »
chillingfire,We have a pretty solid core team, it's a smaller team but we attend scenarios all over the area as a magfed team. Operation 11th hour in Ohio was great, we play regularly in NJ at our home field of Long Live Paintball and frequently make to OXCC in MD and Poco Loco PA along with other fields in the area.

Hit us up on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/DMHPaintballTeam

Steve (HellFire)