Web Toolbar by Wibiya

Author Topic: Hello RAP4  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Admiral Nick

Hello RAP4
« on: April 15, 2009, 10:24:10 PM »
wow.....getting our team board going here....guess I should start with some information on our team:

We are Avalon's Fury Paintball and Gaming Team.  We are based in Arthur, WV, and have about 20 members that are spread out from our base to Winchester, VA all the way to DC.  We are a well balanced group that holds teamwork and sportsmanship above all other values.  We are a great bunch to have fun with.  Our home field is Skyline Paintball in Strasburg VA.  We have been in the sport now for almost 4 years, and have an unknown longer history on platform gaming where we primarily play HALO 3, COD, BF:BC and Rainbow Six Vegas.

Check out our teams site to find out any information or to answer and questions you have about us (www.avalonsfury.com).  Any feedback is welcome.

Our team is into Scenario Paintball, Big Games and 24 hour games mainly.  We have played in about 25 events that skyline has hosted.  My team has Generaled 3-4 now.  At the end of March I was able to General at a Black Cats Paintball Production Game at Skyline Paintball, it was a blast!!!!  I was just satisfied that my army won :).

We usually try to attend at least one "Big" event a month, this weekend we will be heading down to Splat Brothers to play in there 24 hour game "h*** storm of the Third Riech"  If any of you are going....we will see you there.  Next month we will be attending a Scenario Tournament held at Skyline Paintball Hosted by Team STAG.  Its going to be alot of fun....Check out Skyline's Website (www.skylinepaintball.com).

Lastly thanks John for throwing us up here...I look forward to all the benefits this is sure to bring us...Thanks for your SUPPORT RAP4 RULES!!!!!

Offline Josh Hemperly

Re: Hello RAP4
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »
Yeah, RAP4 has thrown out a lot of opportunities to the entire team! It's great being able to play in a shirt sporting a great company that I have personally bought a lot of my gear from. I along with Admiral Nick and surely the rest of our team am looking forward to spreading our gear to every other player we meet to get them to at least check out the RAP4 website. Paintball is a great sport that should never be forgotten and getting our name out there along with RAP4 will hopefully turn this sport into a living legend. Thanks again RAP4 to this awesome sponsorship!!!